Methodist Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
The Methodist Hospital Family Medicine Residency is the only family medicine residency based at Methodist Hospital. Our rigorous training and diverse patient population prepares residents for practice in any location.
Both the clinic and hospital are part of Park Nicollet Health Services, a private, not-for-profit integrated care system, with more than 1,000 physicians on staff and a strong tradition of scholarship.
The program is located in St. Louis Park, an inner-ring suburb of Minneapolis.
Life as a Methodist family medicine resident
Meet Sean, a family medicine resident at Methodist Hospital. Sean didn't take a traditional route to family medicine, but he's really glad he chose the specialty. Watch the video to find out why Methodist is the right place for him.
- Rotational and longitudinal teaching of behavioral medicine, community health, developmental pediatrics, geriatrics, practice management, and sports medicine
- Strong maternity care experience, with 100+ deliveries during three-month OB rotation
- Sideline coverage and training room support for high school sports
- 2014-15 Methodist Residency Program Manual
- University of Minnesota Graduate Medical Education Institution Policy Manual